What is Content Management?
Content Management is a formalized means to manage, and publish information in any form or medium. The form whereby content is displayed via computers is known as digital content. Digital content can take the form of text (electronic documents), multimedia files (audio or video files), or any other file type requiring management.
The stages in content management are:
- Making the content available to users, whether Web site visitors or employees.
- Managing updates and version control.
What does content management means for your organisation?
- You have greater accountability as only specific users can edit your content and these changes can be tracked.
- Faster updates of web pages.
- You don’t need to know HTML as the user interface is simple and easy to use.
- Standardization – content is uploaded on a template system, therefore creating a standard look and feel for the entire site.
There are a number of solutions available which could suite your unique requirements.
If you are unable to find something which will suite your unique needs. Why don’t you give us a call, as we have a vast amount of experience in developing customized solutions for various industry verticals.
Please contact us for more information.